North Dakota State Library Talking Book Program offers an array of services for citizens of North Dakota who are unable to read standard print materials because of a visual, physical, or reading disability.
The Talking Book program provides patrons with free access to audio books and magazines. The Talking Book program is administered by the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS), a division of the Library of Congress.
Contact Us If:
- you have a question about your service
- your name, address, or telephone number changes
- you need to transfer your service to another state or country
- you want to order books by phone
- your player is broken, lost, or stolen
- you need a replacement for a damaged or incomplete book
- you wish to discontinue service temporarily or permanently